Massage and Yoga Spa Parties
Yoga spa parties are relaxing and fun. There is nothing more valuable to share with others than health. Here are a few reasons why you should consider throwing a yoga spa party:
- They’re relaxing and rejuvenating. Our motto is “Less Pain and More Energy”. Yoga is a great way to relieve pain, stress and tension, and it can also help to improve your flexibility and body’s flow of energy. Spa treatments, such as massages, hot stones and mud raps, are also relaxing, fun and rejuvenate the health of your skin..
- They’re a great way to connect with friends and family. Yoga spa parties are a great way to spend time with friends and family in a relaxing and healthy atmosphere. Spa parties are a great opportunity to bond with your guests and learn more about each other and you can enjoy some quiet time together as well.
- They’re a unique and memorable experience. Our clients who book yoga parties are amazed at feeling more spiritually connected after the experiance. This is truly a gift they will never forget. They’re a great way to celebrate a special occasion or book regular quality time together to relax and unwind.
If you’re looking for a way to relax, connect with friends and family, and share the gift of health with others, a yoga spa party is a great option. Here are a few options for planning a successful yoga spa party:
- A couples massage with one therapist $220 for Two Hours. Enjoy up to three people on treatment tables as one therapist goes around with massage, hot stone, fire cupping or any other customized service. You can book this on schedulicity
- Yoga Class / Spa Treatment Hybrid for Three Hours $330 for up to five guests. Imagine 60 minutes for a Yoga Class. After a short break students will return to the mat relaxing with pillows and blankets to receive 90 minutes of customized spa treatments. To book please call or text 408-348-9705.
- Book the day at the spa, six hours, for unlimited treatments and snacks and spa water on the patio for $660. This is a great option for beginner yogi’s because we can take so much time to explain yoga and meditation in a workshop style lesson, however you can mish-mash any massage or yoga services, break for an hour and continue the fun. Available weekdays and weekends. Price includes one therapist. To book please call or text 408-348-9705.
To design your personalized party keep in mind our list of services. These are the main services you’ll want to choose from; yoga class or private lesson in Yin Yoga or Vinyasa, Thai massage, Sports massage or relaxing Swedish, reflexology foot massage with salt scrub, head and neck treatments with a choice of aromatherapy blended with pine aromatherapy. Other services you might want to keep in mind so multiple people can receive service at once from one therapist are; hot stones, fire cupping, mud wraps or mud facials, aromatherapy wraps, and Kerstin Florian ® Rehydrating Algae Masque for face treatments.
Other guidelines include:
- The yoga studio comfortably fits 5 students. We do not teach Beginner Yoga to classes of more than five students because of the extra attention necessary to safely conduct class. However, for Advanced Vinyasa students, we are happy to line up the mats to as many students as our fire code will allow.
- Due to the spiritual nature of a yoga studio drinking alcohol and having full meals in the studio room itself is contraindicated. You are welcome to bring any food and drink onto our gorgeous patio.
- Other treatments may be in session in the building so conversation may be requested to keep voices down in the studio and to a low roar on the patio.