Our Massage Therapists specialize in a unique blend of Deep Tissue Massage and Thai Massage, we find to be the perfect deep pressure massage for pain relief. Integrated Thai Massage is a Deep Tissue massage performed draped, with coconut or grapeseed oil, a combination of gentle to deep neuromuscular therapy, Reflexology, and gentle stretching. This merging of Eastern and Western methods provide relaxation of the mind, while maintaining healthy muscles and joints with excellent flexibility and range of motion.
Swedish Massage is available for gentler massage on the table. For the height of the gentle massage relaxing experience we recommend our Watsu. Watsu is an aquatic form of massage therapy done floated in a warm pool.
Whether you are looking for extensive Therapeutic massage to eliminate tight and sore muscles, sciatica, neck, shoulder or back pain, or just want a completely relaxing experience, Integrated Thai Massage is available to help you achieve your pain-free, stress-free goals. Indulge your mind, body and spirit with our therapeutic massage while enjoying soft beautiful music, hot towels, hot stones and aromatherapy.
We also offer Integrated Hot Stone Massage, Traditional Thai Massage, Reflexology, and Energy Healing. If you are interested in these service please note during your booking.
Two hour – $160
90 minute – $140 *recommended
60 minute – $100
45 minute – $80
If you book your next massage at the time of your visit you receive $10 off your next service! Although a single massage can be a body and mind changing experience, the healing art of massage is intended to be an integral part of a holistic mental health and fitness program. Therefore, we offer discounted rates for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly massages.
Massage & Yoga Packages
Starter Package ($150)
- 60 minute Integrated Thai Massage ($80 value)
- 20 class pass to any Hydra Yoga class* ($89 value)
- 90 minute Integrated Thai Massage with Deep Tissue ($120 value)
- One month Unlimited Yoga* ($95 value)
- 2 passes to Acupuncture Clinic ($40 value)
- 10 class pass for Hydra Yoga, Meditative Vinyasa or Restorative Candlelight* ($120 value)
- Private Qi Gong, Candlelight, Meditative Vinyasa session for you or you and your friends ($60 value)
- 60 minute Watsu Aquatic massage session ($100 value) or 45 Minute Relaxing Reflexology Foot Massage and Swedish Neck and shoulders ($60 value)
- 60 minute Private Power Yoga Lesson ($80 value)
- One Month Unlimited Yoga* ($95 value)
- 90 minute Deep Tissue Integrated Thai Massage ($120 value)
*Clients can choose from any class on the schedule for packages including yoga classes, excluding trainings and clinics.
- Book online with our Schedule
- Please try your best to book in advance. Bring your calendar to your treatment. This allows us to be better prepared for your session.
- There is no need to arrive 15 minutes early for massage.
- There will be a $25 fee for last-minute massage cancellations.