Massage is a safe, natural therapy that promotes well being and good health along with relieving suffering from stress or chronic pain. General benefits from massage therapy include:
- Blood circulation: relief from varicous veins, hemorroids, high blood pressure
- Digestive system: reduction of stomach upsets, bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, diarrhea, ulcers
- Nervous system: prevention of sleep disorder, depression, lack of concentration or energy, memory loss
- Articulations: alleviation from muscular aches and pains, arthritis, sciatica
The dynamic style of Integrated Thai Massage, Deep Tissue with Thai massage, increases the benefit and effectiveness of regular massage. A background in Acupressure and Trigger Point Therapy, take massage to the next level, treating specific conditions like the ones listed below:
- Pain, injury and dysfunction of the shoulder, wrist, back, hip, legs and neck.
- Carpal tunnel, nerve impingement, shoulder impingement
- Joint issues to strained muscles, pulled hamstrings, quadriceps, rotator cuff, groin/adductor, tennis elbow, golfers elbow and calf, swimmers shoulder
- Headaches, stress, depression, anxiety
- Reflexology improves hormonal, digestive, neurological and immune systems
- Swedish massage strokes promote circulation which drain lymph, improving immunity and detoxification.
- Thai Massage clears energetic imbalances often manifested as hotness, coldness, fatigue, pain or general irritation.